Implement an Effective APQP Process with TRUcentrix
Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) can be a challenging framework to implement and maintain for many OEMs. Trubiquity meets your APQP needs with TRUcentrix, a comprehensive collaboration and process automation solution with a built in APQP task form that enables you to manage product quality through all 5 phases of the APQP process:
- Plan and Define the Program
- Product Design and Development Verification
- Product and Process Validation
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Launch, Feedback, Assessment & Corrective Action
TRUcentrix is much more than your typical content management solution, offering functionalities simple content management systems often lack, including the ability to track how data is being used and record steps taken in the process. With TRUcentrix, OEMs have the ability to:
- Assign specific tasks to individual suppliers
- Set a deadline for the completion of those tasks
- Receive automated alerts when a supplier marks a task as “completed”
- Monitor whether those tasks are being completed using the proper quality standards
TRUcentrix is a collaboration solution with advanced quality control management capabilities built right in that provide OEMs with a high degree of transparency and visibility into the business process while protecting individual suppliers’ critical business data.
The deep TRUcentrix APQP integration will keep your partners and suppliers on schedule while keeping a high quality standard for your final product. TRUcentrix comprehensive automation features makes assigning and tracking tasks much more efficient than legacy content management systems. The integrated APQP form within TRUcentrix clearly defines quality requirements, which greatly reduces potential errors and unwarranted supplier corrective action requests.
Contact us today by filling out the form below for more information about how TRUcentrix and its APQP capabilities can help your company today!