Secure Global Communication
OFTP2™ – Securely Exchange CAD, PLM & EDI Data with Your Global Partners and Suppliers
Trubiquity offers a variety of solutions to help streamline communication with your Global Supply Chain by utilizing OFTP2, the ODETTE protocol for exchanging CAD, PLM and EDI data via the Internet. OFTP2 helps manage global trading partner electronic communications ensuring compliant and secure file transfer. Trubiquity’s experts can guide you through new OFTP2 installations or migrations from legacy systems – quickly and easily. Contact us for more details.
What are the advantages you gain from Trubiquity’s OFTP2 compliant solutions?
- OFTP2 compatible solutions TRUexchange, TRUfusion Enterprise, TRUedx and TRUeurex-c can be used everywhere since they are all web based applications.
- On-premise versions of these products are available for enterprises that would like to host these solutions on their own dedicated servers.
- Moving a 500 MB file with FTP, or even OFTP v1 coupled with an ISDN connection, can take up to 20 hours to transfer. Using Trubiquity’s OFTP2 solutions over a high speed internet connection can transmit the same file in 15 to 30 minutes.
- The need for new hardware and software is eliminated by leveraging the internet, lowering your costs and implementation time.
- Through the use of certificates mechanisms in OFTP2 for channel protection, file encryption, documents and end-to-end response signature, your files can be ensured one of the highest levels of OFTP security available today.
- TRUexchange is Trubiquity’s OFTP2 CAD service that enables very large CAD/CAM/CAE file transfers.
- Restart broken transmissions, pull and push transfer.