Trubiquity Announces Latest Upgrade to the Award Winning TRUfusion™ Enterprise Software
Improved TRUfusion™ Enterprise allows for easy partner on-boarding, transfer of unlimited file size and enhanced PLM integration.
Trubiquity, a leading global provider of MFT (managed file transfer), process automation and integration software solutions, today announced the availability of the latest upgrades to their award winning TRUfusion™ Enterprise software. TRUfusion™ Enterprise helps automate the product design data exchange and collaboration processes with internal teams, partners and suppliers.
The TRUfusion™ Enterprise release 7.4 now includes:
- Improved automation of new partner on-boarding to help the administrators of the software save time and reduce costs.
- A new JAVA Applet allowing for uploads of unlimited file size and a simple User Interface for enabling multiple file selection to accommodate the demands of ever increasing product design data file sizes.
- Enhanced Computer Aided Design (CAD) Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) integrations:
- Automated discovery and processing of NX assembly structures;
- Improved workflows for CATIA v5, NX and related dataset batch data exchanges from within Teamcenter;
- An extended range of automated file format conversions, including CGM to PDF, CGM to DXF and AutoCAD to PDF, to help with data interoperability requirements.
These new modules and enhancements within TRUfusion™ Enterprise provide for improved usability, performance, and integration efficiency. Visit http://www.trubiquity.com/solutions/managed-file-transfer/trufusion-enterprise/ to learn more.
TRUfusion™ Enterprise is a registered trademark of Trubiquity. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Trubiquity is a leading global provider of MFT (managed file transfer), process automation and integration solutions for 6,500 companies with 60,000 users in the automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, retail, finance, healthcare and consumer goods industries. For more than 25 years, Trubiquity solutions have helped world class companies and partners better communicate, collaborate, integrate and automate business critical data ensuring security and compliance with rigorous international standards. Trubiquity is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA with international offices in Germany and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.trubiquity.com.