Trubiquity to Launch TRUcentrix™ 6.1 featuring Managed File Transfer (MFT) and APQP Tracking Application at 2013 Quality Expo
Latest TRUcentrix™ Release Now Supports MFT and Provides Enhanced APQP/PPAP Document Collection and Tracking Capabilities to Accelerate the Quality Process.
Troy, MI – August 29, 2013
Trubiquity, a leading global provider of MFT (managed file transfer), process automation and integration software solutions today announced that it will launch TRUcentrix 6.1 featuring MFT functionality and unique APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)/PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) automation capabilities at the 2013 Quality Expo, McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois, on September 10-12, 2013.
This newest upgrade to the TRUcentrix B2B project collaboration and business process automation platform further supports an organization’s need to securely exchange data and collaborate with remote customers, suppliers, joint venture partners and other external user groups. When the situation requires the exchange of large and/or sensitive files with external users, TRUcentrix is a safer alternative than uncontrolled FTP environments. TRUcentrix MFT capabilities include support for large file sizes, automatic file deletion, public/private key encryption, detailed audit trails and real-time status reporting.
Trubiquity’s Quality Expo appearance is to due to the perfect suitability of the TRUcentrix v6.1 solution for quality professionals given its capability to quickly and securely automate APQP processes online. During live demonstrations, quality practitioners will see how TRUcentrix can help them manage and accelerate tasks involved in each of the five major milestones of APQP product development.
TRUcentrix APQP Automation Capabilities Include:
- Online APQP tracking forms used to track the collection and approval of quality-related documents for all parts being produced by external suppliers.
- Custom lookup tables to speed data entry of reference part, supplier and program information.
- Dynamic task lists within the APQP tracking forms which are populated from server-based templates and include all applicable instructions and reference documents.
- The ability for suppliers to directly update their task progress online, post optional questions/comments and submit requested documents for OEM approval by assigned due dates.
- Custom “roll-up” reports that provide OEM’s up-to-date status on all aspects of the product launch.
- The ability for OEM’s to download all supplier APQP documentation collected for a given part number in a single click.
Ted Lesher, Vice President, Trubiquity states “We are excited to exhibit at the Quality Expo as our collaboration, automation and process enhancing software is well-matched to the needs of Quality control professionals. Knowing that ‘quality is in the details’, the visibility and tracking benefits of TRUcentrix allows users to quickly detect and address quality issues before they negatively affect a program. In addition, by adding the MFT functionality to TRUcentrix, we are able to support the widest possible range of information sharing scenarios, from point-to-point large file transfers to collaborative B2B workflows.”
Trubiquity is a leading global provider of MFT (managed file transfer), process automation and integration solutions for 6,500 companies with 60,000 users in the automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, retail, finance, healthcare and consumer goods industries. For more than 25 years, Trubiquity solutions have helped world class companies and partners better communicate, collaborate, integrate and automate business critical data ensuring security and compliance with rigorous international standards. Trubiquity is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA with international offices in Germany and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.trubiquity.com.